Resumes can be emailed to HR@TCTR.COM
24/7 Emergency Dispatcher
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This position plays a key role within the organization. Responsibilities include communication with emergency responders and general customers, implementing company policies/procedures, and continuously looking for ways to improve operations. Workstations include software with local servers, 2-way radios, GPS monitors, integrated IP Office phone system, and access to any relevant information to help coordinate emergency services. The role will require decisions to be made and cooperation with teammates constantly. Therefore, a sound understanding of organizational goals will be the foundation for on-going operations. The ability to problem solve and accomplish tasks will be a core requirement. Training will be provided with on-going training as the position continues to develop.
- Handling phone calls, emails, and radio communication while accurately informing responders, drivers, and operators of the details needed to properly respond.
- Continuously updating information to local server in order to track costs, billing, and future reporting.
- Follow company procedures and work with management regularly to ensure operations are running effectively at a high level.
- Fully understand core competencies and how they can be used to continuously provide quality services.
- Perform many administrative tasks that are either assigned or generally needed throughout the day, week, or month.
EXAMPLES OF FUTURE GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- Management – Leadership role
- Human resources – Employee development team
- Accounting – billing/accounting supervisor
Education: B.A., B.S., or equivalent – logistics focus, business or accounting preferred
Experience: Entry level to five years – the ability to learn and retain information will be critical
- Excellent writing and typing skills
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and understanding of customer and company expectations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Decision making and problem solving skill sets
- Geographic knowledge – ability to use and understand mapping software
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
- Reliability and punctuality for all interactions
TCTR has been steadily growing and looking for quality people that will develop to be part of the core team. This will allow continuous growth for the company and provide a platform for those involved to continuously improve operations. The company has invested in an IP Office phone system that utilizes all locations for simultaneous ringing. Local servers are kept on site with redundancies in place including multiple generators to provide 24/7 service for its customers. The continuous understanding of technology is at the forefront of operations to integrate for future efficiencies. The operational goal is to provide the highest level of service at a consistent rate that is difficult for competitors to match. The human resource goal is to continuously improve operations in order to have a stable environment where good people have a place to thrive and long term employment is a viable option.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days